[agl-discussions] how to build only agl-service-windowmanager-2017 using yocto?

Kazumasa Mitsunari knimitz at witz-inc.co.jp
Tue Feb 27 03:20:30 UTC 2018

Hi

bitbake normally uses cache unless modifying recipe, so nothing happens
however you edit source code in tmp directory.

If you would like to re-compile compulsorily, please command the following

bitbake -f -c compile <recipe-name without bb>
bitbake <recipe-name without bb> ( if you need installing/packaging ...
but for generating wgt file, this is necessary)

or if you use SDK

source <sdk-environment-file>
cd <windowmanager-directory>
mkdir build; cd build
cmake ..
make
make package

Please try:)

Best Regards
  Kazumasa Mitsunari

On 2018年02月27日 12:06, 정영문 wrote:
> Hello AGL,
>

> I am studying AGL Windowmanager.(AGL 5.0.0 on QEMU)
> I just want to build only agl-service-windowmanager-2017 using yocto.
>

> So, I tried like bellow.
>
> step - 1) modifiy source code :
> AGL_QEMU_EE/build/tmp/work/corei7-64-agl-linux/agl-service-windowmanager-2017/1.0+gitAUTOINC+12c8934465-r0/git/src/main.cpp
>
> step - 2) use bitbake command : bitbake agl-service-windowmanager-2017
>

> But, nothing to change. I wonder is it right directory for qemu
> windowmanager source at step - 1?
> And is it right command for build agl-service-windowmanager-2017 ?
>

> Please help me in this regard.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Josh.
>

> --
> *Jung Young Moon DrimAES Inc.*
> *
> **Address* *#803, Ace Twin Tower 2-cha, 273, Digital-ro, Guro-gu,
> Seoul, Korea
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=273,+Digital-ro,+Guro-gu,+Seoul,+Korea&entry=gmail&source=g>*
> *Mobile* *+82 (0)10 - 4907 - 2117*
> *Mail* jung at drimaes.com <mailto:jung at drimaes.com>