[agl-discussions] Issues in booting and Homescreen of RPi3-AGL Electirc_EEL_5.0.2 image

Hemalatha.Vasudevan at microchip.com Hemalatha.Vasudevan at microchip.com
Fri May 11 12:47:45 UTC 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have built the AGL image for Rpi 3 Electric_eel 5.0.2. The Rpi3 is booting fine and the Homescreen is not fit into the display of the touchscreen or desktop display as expected. I have attached the screenshots of the displays. I have also updated the mode options in Weston.ini file for display screen orientation. But there is no change and there is some issues in that. Please consider my request and take a look on it. Please give the solution ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemalatha Vasudevan - M19206