[agl-discussions] Flounder demo

Kazumasa Mitsunari knimitz at witz-inc.co.jp
Thu Oct 11 10:16:51 UTC 2018

Hi

How about trying the following to go to next step for weston.

* open /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini and delete(or comment out)
modules=systemd-notify.so

That module is not always necessary.
But this is not related to homescreen I think.

I'm not sure how you created the image for beaglebone, then did you
contain agl-demo-platform feature on bitbake?
There is no service binder, homescreen, windowmanager in the log you
sent, so if weston is launched, homescreen doesn't exist

BR
  Kazumasa Mitsunari

On 2018/10/11 18:57, Marc Murphy wrote:

> Is there any chance I can have some real world weston logs of
> successful initialisation and displaying of the home screen please?
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Marc

  WITZ Corporation
    基盤技術開発部 応用基盤技術室