[agl-discussions] Prerelease build automated testing for FF 6.0.1
jsmoeller at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Oct 13 12:54:21 UTC 2018
Hi all !
We ran a few testruns for the new prerelease build of FF 6.0.1 through lava.
* Job timeouts are too small and cause failures
- Fixed in future jobs by https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/17199
* m3ulcb: reproducible kernel stacktraces in smack ptest
- filed: https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-1813
* vayu: looks good, need to eval ptest results
* rpi3: weston fails due to know issue with netboot and dtb/dtbo not being
- related workaround https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-1779
- long execution times, need to extend timeouts
Results are below:
All lava jobs for 6.0.1:
More information about the automotive-discussions