[agl-discussions] Flounder demo

Kazumasa Mitsunari knimitz at witz-inc.co.jp
Mon Oct 15 09:30:49 UTC 2018

Hi Marc

> I can plug in the touch screen interface and its happy.  Connecting a
> mouse stops the app from launching.  Enabling the bluetooth interface
> prevents app from launching.  Some of the behaviour is strange with
> peripherals but essentially Eel comes up.
>

> So what has changed in the application framework between Eel and
> Flounder that could cause a dependency or startup error?
>
> Also why would plugging in a mouse cause the app not to display?

OK. Then I wonder that homescreen and windowmanager doesn't exist in
your flounder image.
Were there wgt files in /usr/AGL/apps/autoinstall/ ?
If so, please re-install them.

About the problem of plugging mouse in EEL, sorry I'm not sure.
I use flounder and R-Car M3 board, and then after I plugged mouse, I
could launch applications with mouse.

Best Regards
  Kazumasa Mitsunari

--