[agl-discussions] low can service

Jason Reich jasonr at idwtechnologies.com
Tue Oct 16 02:55:55 UTC 2018

Hi Romain and Giuseppe,

The sample app "dashboard" app also uses the low can service, and will show the vehicle speed on the UI if the low-can service detects the correct message.  If you setup a vcan interface with low-can, and then run "cansend vcan0 3e9#22" the speed should change on the UI.  Make sure the vcan interface is up before starting the low-can service and dashboard app.

Hope that helps,

Jason.