[agl-discussions] Commit Data and Upcoming Release Names

Walt Miner wminer at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Oct 18 14:31:05 UTC 2018

During the All-Member Meeting in Dresden this week I presented a few slides
that show the Top 20 AGL Committers through the first three quarters of
this year as well as some other commit data for 2018 so far.  Remember to
commit early and commit often and you too could be on this list.  I don't
like to attach files in the mail list , but I am making an exception for
these slides.

Next, I announced the new release names for 2019. After the upcoming Grumpy
Guppy release we will release Happy Halibut in July 2019 and Itchy Icefish
at the end of 2019/ early 2020.

Finally, if you are attending ELC Europe in Edinburgh next week, be sure to
stop by for the AGL Developer BoF session on Monday at 6:00 pm[1] and the
AGL table during the Technical Showcase on Tuesday night.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://sched.co/FxxX

--