[Bitcoin-development] DNS seeds returning gone peers

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Aug 3 14:10:56 UTC 2011

There's no project currently :-)

Starting from Matts code is probably the way to go. It's written in PHP.
Alternatively, you could write a Java app for it, as there are drop-in DNS
serving libraries you could link with BitCoinJ+sqlite. It probably wouldn't
be that hard. You'd want to sort nodes by version, how long they've been
observed to exist, the last polling time, etc.