[Bitcoin-development] New standard transaction types: time to schedule a blockchain split?

Rick Wesson rick at support-intelligence.com
Wed Aug 24 15:17:07 UTC 2011

wow, with all the feature requests and bug fixing that needs to be done you
want to go off on a tangent.

Vision my friend, once centered on robust architecture, may then be directed
on a hard left turn.

Lets get a feature road map done, bug fix and testing framework set up

... or fork this puppy to folks that can execute the above.

-rick