[Bitcoin-development] Closing issues on github

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:31:01 UTC 2011

> I think it would be ideal if someone wanted to take up wxBitcoin. Maybe
> after
> backporting to wx 2.8...

Indeed, someone could do this if they're interested in it, in their own
fork. That's what I said too. But it's no longer our issue.

> > I don't think that has very high priority, and should probably not be in
> the
> > main project.
>
> Please be careful to avoid the centralization mindset. There is no "main
> project"; there is bitcoind, wxBitcoin, Bitcoin-Qt, MultiBit,

With the "main project" here I mean the issue list of bitcoin/bitcoin
project on github, which only deals with that project (and not that of the
forks, which have their own issue lists). You can argue the "main"-ness but
it's just a mailing list message and not some official document deciding
about the future of bitcoin, so I did not feel like specifying it to that
level of detail.

JS