[Bitcoin-development] [BIP 15] Aliases

Zell Faze zellfaze at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 23:16:21 UTC 2011

I agree with Luke-Jr.  We need to try to find a decentralized solution if we are going to implement BIP 15.  Bitcoin needs to remain decentralized in every aspect of the protocol or we lose its greatest strength.

I feel like the HTTPS idea would be a great idea for a client feature, but not really something that should be added to the protocol.