[Bitcoin-development] Fwd: [BIP 15] Aliases

Cameron Garnham da2ce7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:55:23 UTC 2011

Namecoin makes sense; as we can use the same private keys to spend the
namecoin as spending the bitcoins.

Namecoin happens to be the only secure guaranteed global unique human
rememberable string system that exists.

I suggest that sending bitcoins to a namecoin name is the way to go...
It makes even more sense since namecoin started merged mining.

On 13 December 2011 08:03, Cameron Garnham <da2ce7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sent from my Windows Phone

Cameron Garnham:
email: da2ce7 at gmail.com