[Bitcoin-development] Fwd: [BIP 15] Aliases

Zell Faze zellfaze at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 06:04:54 UTC 2011

It is a lot easier to set up an HTTP server to dynamically respond with addresses than a DNS record.  It is considered a good practice to use a different address for every payment.

"It stopped being just a website a long time ago. For many of us, most of us, Wikipedia has become an indispensable part of our daily lives."
— Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
Help protect it now. Please make a donation today: http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate