[Bitcoin-development] Fwd: [BIP 15] Aliases

Rick Wesson rick at support-intelligence.com
Fri Dec 16 19:22:19 UTC 2011

Agreed, I find measured dialog much more valuable. I also agree that
standards take time and are messy, though choosing a standard allows
additional participation and can drive interopability. One does not
need to accept IBANN but we should participate in the dialog in its
development. internet-drafts don't make it through the process
unchanged. IBANN is a starting point not the end of the discussion.

-rick