[Bitcoin-development] [BIP 15] Aliases

Jordan Mack jordanmack at parhelic.com
Sun Dec 18 21:18:58 UTC 2011

I can't speak for Namecoin. As for the HTTPS requirement, I'm on the
fence. Without it, the resolution is open to a man in the middle attack.
Perhaps HTTPS should be required, and if HTTP is used, a large warning
message is displayed.

As for the answered message format, is JSON the assumed structure that
would be used?