[Bitcoin-development] [BIP 15] Aliases

slush slush at centrum.cz
Mon Dec 19 17:09:16 UTC 2011

I agree with Luke that HTTP standard has everything necessary and bloating
payload with json/xml is not necessary.

Btw that argument "we have json in client already" seems pretty wrong,
because json in server rpc solves another problem (and solve it in wrong
way, because of data type issues, but it's another story).

slush