[Bitcoin-development] Changes for version 0.6 are being pulled into HEAD
luke at dashjr.org
Wed Dec 21 16:45:42 UTC 2011
On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:46:41 PM Luke-Jr wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 3:49:16 PM Gavin Andresen wrote:
> > I've been busy pulling patches into git HEAD for a Bitcoin version
> > 0.6, with the goal of having a Release Candidate 1 out in a couple of
> > weeks.
> I've rebuilt my 'next' and 'next-test' branches...
And here's yet another update, this time with a total of 21 branches merged.
Anyone want to make binaries to get these branches some wider testing?
Accepted for 0.6:
* 81807c3 (pull 719) Coinbaser
* 6ea6db3 (pull 683) Context menu updates for TransactionView and...
* a6ef83e (pull 629) QR Code generation via libqrencode
* e0673bd (pull 582) Bitcoin-Qt signmessage GUI
Ready for acceptance?
* 4783528 (pull 454) Add -keepnode which attempts to -addnode and keep a...
* 5a11d0f (pull 570) Specify fees explicitly via JSON-RPC
* 2cddc71 (pull 649) Compressed pubkeys
* 73a8ca6 (pull 593) Full URL Support in bitcoin-qt
* 27a2460 (pull 721) 'getmininginfo' method
* e57ccf4 (pull 686) Testnet difficulty calculation changes, to take effect...
* 5b4a18d (pull 720) Use standard C99 (and Qt) types for 64-bit integers
* c7ee97d (pull 421) added option -forceresendtx
* cff2c28 (pull 714) Execute a command when best block changes...
* 3ca784f (pull 691) Temporarily disable "minimize to tray" in the startup...
* 59842f5 (pull 568) Multithreaded JSON-RPC with HTTP 1.1 Keep-Alive support
* d08e8fd (pull 565) FastGetWork optimization
* 0dc52ac (pull 715) Bugfix: comply with BIP 0014 ...
* f88dddc (pull 559) -acceptnonstdtxn option to skip "non-standard...
* 95d3e7e (pull 552) Typo-tolerant (optimized) Base58 parser
* 45beffe (pull 553) Parse URIs with non-BTC amounts
* 74439a5 (pull 562) Optimized binary-to-hex converter (ToHex)
Cannot be merged cleanly (at least not into next-test at this point):
* (pull 430) joelkatz optimizations
* (pull 452) JSON-RPC API versioning
* (pull 457) IPv6 JSON-RPC
* (pull 427) IPv6
Not yet written:
* Treat generation (almost) like normal receive
* JSON-RPC with integer amounts
More information about the bitcoin-dev