[Bitcoin-development] Trickle in CNode::SendMessages

Michael Grønager gronager at ceptacle.com
Fri Dec 30 07:38:22 UTC 2011

Small correction - if the node is the trickle node it gets all invs, not just the special quarter.  This means that everything get distributed everywhere every 12-15seconds, but a special quarter of the hash space is treated earlier, so there is a meaning for vInvWait, but there is still a mismatch between comments and code.

Cheers,