[Bitcoin-development] Alternative to OP_EVAL

Joel Joonatan Kaartinen joel.kaartinen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:54:13 UTC 2011

Wouldn't it work to restrict the number of executions of OP_EVAL allowed
per transaction? That way it wouldn't allow for unlimited looping. If
there's too many OP_EVAL executions during the transaction evaluation,
just consider the transaction illegal. 3 would be enough for the
purposes people have been planning for here I think.

- Joel