[Bitcoin-development] Useful bitcoin patches...

Christian Decker decker.christian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:03:52 UTC 2011

Some appear to be beneficial to everybody.
Multithreading the RPC will certainly speed up quite a few services and I
see no downside in adding it. The same is true for Keep-Alive.

I'm against including the long polling support because incredibly few people
will benefit from it (pool providers) and yet it is included for everyone.

The Hub mode is good, and I would go a step further and optimize the
connection logic for all nodes by default.

Just IMHO

Regards,
Chris