[Bitcoin-development] Seeking advice: Encouraging bug-fixing over new features

Douglas Huff dhuff at jrbobdobbs.org
Wed Jul 27 16:02:06 UTC 2011

Don't worry Luke will basically say that about anything not related to
a crazy base16 number representation system that no decent modern font
can display.

To contribute:

I think the separated-from-github bounty system would be great. BUT:
The bounties need to go into some form of escrow. There have been way
to many bounties that weren't paid since BTC broke the $1USD boundary.