[Bitcoin-development] bitcoin DNS addresses

Rick Wesson rick at support-intelligence.com
Sat Jul 30 13:42:35 UTC 2011

I'm offering patches for DNS lookup, which seems good enough to locate
the irc server but not good enough for the folks that use copy/paste.

from a usability standpoint, the clipboard isn't a UI element in flow
design. Its also subject to MITM attacks for the most popular OSes.

Finally, think beyond you and your friends to how you can buy coffee
at starbucks easier and faster than with a starbucks card. Thats how
you make successful apps and protocols.

Has anyone offered to write the mythical
https-address-resolver-easy-button for bitcoind?

-rick