[Bitcoin-development] Roadmap for autotools / Qt gui merge [Mac update]

Mark Visser mjmvisser at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:34:03 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I spent some time today with the bitcoin-qt client and autotools on mac. The qt client builds and runs with a few small changes (mostly just #including boost/filesystem/operations.hpp in a few places).

Autotools + qt will take a bit longer. I've got something *almost* working, but I won't have a chance to finish it for the rest of the week. I'll push the changes to github tomorrow (Monday) so anyone else can take a crack at it if they so wish.

cheers,
-Mark