[Bitcoin-development] [PULL] Add scriptPubKey enforced sendescrow and redeemescrow API calls

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Jun 22 13:24:36 UTC 2011

Thanks for writing this. It's great to see somebody run with the contracts
protocol.

Your proposed protocol is simpler than the one I suggested, so I updated the
Contracts wiki page to use it. However your implementation, as pointed out
by Gavin, is too complicated. See my proposal on the wiki here:

  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Contracts

I think you can just use an output script of

  2 <K1> <K2> <K3> 3 CHECKMULTISIGVERIFY