[Bitcoin-development] Roadmap for autotools / Qt gui merge

Pieter Wuille pieter.wuille at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:18:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 02:30:49AM +0200, Pieter Wuille wrote:
> The consensus seems to be to merge autotools and qtgui. However, autotools is
> apparently not tested (enough) on native windows and osx platforms.
>
> Anyone on this list with either development environnement, and willingness
> to test?

Jaromil has his autotools branch rebased against git master, and included Mark's
NOSIGPIPE/NOSIGNAL patch (needs a commit summary, though).

Can people test this compiles+works on several systems (ubuntu, fedora(?), mingw
crosscompile, osx, ...)?

  See https://github.com/jaromil/bitcoin/commits/autotools3

For me, it works on Ubuntu 10.10 amd64, including wx gui.

--
Pieter