[Bitcoin-development] [ANNOUNCE] BitCoinSharp

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Mon Jun 27 21:04:36 UTC 2011

This evening I'd also like to announce the BitCoinSharp project by
Nathan Baulch. It's big enough to deserve its own email, IMHO.

Nathan has done a complete port of BitCoinJ into C#, thus opening the
world of Bitcoin up to .NET developers everywhere.

You can browse the code here:

  http://code.google.com/p/bitcoinsharp/source/browse/

Visual Studio SLN files are provided to help you get started. The
PingService example is a good place to start reading:

  http://code.google.com/p/bitcoinsharp/source/browse/src/Examples/PingService.cs

I'm hopeful that we've now covered nearly all the bases in terms of
languages and platforms. Everyone should be able to write interesting
Bitcoin apps no matter what their background or preferred toolchain.