[Bitcoin-development] Test away

Gavin Andresen gavinandresen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:08:57 UTC 2011

I got Steve-from-the-Forum's boost unit test skeleton code compiling
and running, so there's now a src/test directory and you can 'make -f
makefile.unix test_bitcoin'

More tests are very welcome. I'd welcome higher-level tests (not just
code unit tests), too.

And speaking of testing:  if you know a good QA test manager type
person interested in bitcoin, I think we can wrangle up funding for
somebody to put together a team to help test bitcoin (and hopefully
pull requests). I think lack of testing resources for core bitocin is
a big weakness right now.

Gavin Andresen