[Bitcoin-development] Lock protocol version numbers

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at exmulti.com
Thu Nov 3 04:46:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Christian Decker
<decker.christian at gmail.com> wrote:
> The mainline client (independently from the GUI) has been referenced to as
> "Satoshi" client. I personally like the name as a homage, but I guess it all
> comes down to the decision of the maintainers.

That's how I take it to mean:  "satoshi client" is the client
-started- by satoshi, that is actively distributed through
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin and bitcoin.org-linked downloads.  Changing
to QT doesn't change the lingo.

--
Jeff Garzik
exMULTI, Inc.