[Bitcoin-development] multisig, op_eval and lock_time/sequence...

Alan Reiner etotheipi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:25:16 UTC 2011

Fair enough.  I'm not expecting anyone to just suddenly adopt BIP 0010
just because I published it to the wiki.  I put it there to get feedback
on what it might be missing, and maybe we can converge on a good
preliminary solution.  Then update it as we start playing with it and
find more features/fixes to add to it.

Right now, I have actually implemented BIP 0010 in my own client
software (which is still a few weeks from even having an alpha version,
but nontheless I'm actually implementing it). I'm going to use TxDPs in
offline-wallet transactions, which is a nearly identical process (it's
just a 1-of-1 transaction).  As such, I will be interested to test with
some other client developers, whether they can easily use the TxDPs I
produce.

I assume it doesn't bother you if I leave it the way it is, with the
acknowledgment that I know no one is adopting it yet (except for
myself).  It's informational, until we get a couple different clients,
or at least test setup to play with it.

-Alan