[Bitcoin-development] multisig, op_eval and lock_time/sequence...

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Sat Nov 12 17:38:06 UTC 2011

Sure, of course, as long as it's clearly labelled as just your thoughts, no
issues.

For dispute mediation the way I'd start is playing around with some UI
design stuff and a toy protocol underneath. Once the process is smooth from
the users POV (no seeing binary blobs disguised as text) then it should
become clearer what steps the protocol needs and what order they need to
come in.

Specific feedback on this format - as far as I can tell the format
represents a subset of the regular bitcoin transaction format? Couldn't you
just serialize a Bitcoin CTransaction structure with the txins containing
the output scripts?