[Bitcoin-development] Release candidates: versions 0.4.1 and 0.5

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:26:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

 Testing the 0.5.0 in Linux, I see a strange behaviour:

 1- Open qt-client, blockchain stops the downloading at 10%... Wait 30
minutes... not reach 11%...

 2- Close and reopen the qt-client, blockchain start again at 0%... Normal!?

 3- Now the download of the blockchain is working, reach 15% and growing...

 I have a open firewall for the Bitcoin protocol. My 0.4.0 client works
just fine, with more than 30 connections at the same machine (but another
Linux user).

 Also, where can I find the number of connections using new Bitcoin-QT?

Thanks!
Thiago