[Bitcoin-development] Need help testing/debugging: Linux64

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:28:03 UTC 2011

Gavin,

 I try to reproduce the error by doing this (Ubuntu 11.10 64bits):

 rm -rf ~/bitcoin # CAUTION
 ./bitcoin-0.4.0-linux/bin/64/bitcoin

 * Encrypt my wallet
 * Close Bitcoin 0.4.0

 Next open Bitcoin 0.5.0rc7:
 ./bitcoin-0.5.0rc7-linux/bin/64/bitcoin-qt

 * Automatic wallet upgrade (I guess) working... No crashs...

Best,
Thiago