[Bitcoin-development] 0.4 Release Candidate 2

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:55:05 UTC 2011

Hi John!

 Thank you for your answer...

 I have "two kinds" of address, the "static address", which I created myself
for any personal reason, and the "dinamic address", which is the automatic
generated address when I receive some Bitcoin amount, I label each one (the
automatic created by the software) with something like "DINAMIC-1",
"DINAMIC-2" and so on...

 I use my "dinamic address" in a "random" way, following the moon phase...
lol

 My point is: I like to keep track of all my Bitcoin Address, they are all
my...

 Please, leave this feature alive, as a option, disabled by default.

 I don't know why people fear about their own address... It is all under
"Receiving" tab! There is nothing to fear about it.

 ---

 BTW, I think this option should have some explanations at the "Options
screen", for example:

 For increasing your anonymity, enable the "Dinamic Bitcoin Address" option
and make sure to always use one new and different address for each
transaction. And do not link each address with your person!

 (X) Dynamic Bitcoin Address (a new Bitcoin Address will be created
automatically for you, after each new received Bitcoin amount)

 ---

 Thank you so much!

Best,
Thiago