[Bitcoin-development] bitcoin.org luke-jr/multiclient branch

Amir Taaki zgenjix at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 11:08:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

Can we pull this? It's been there for almost 20 days now.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.org/pull/32

My comment:
"As a first step, this should probably be pulled right away and then
any improvements can be made after. Lets get the ball rolling rather
than debating the colour of the bike-shed!
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/The_Bikeshed_Anti-Pattern

Although I agree with Mike Hearn - far better would be a grid of 4
columns and X rows. Each box has a linkable title, a picture and then
850 word blurb from the project. I mean where would libbitcoin fit in
here? I'd want to say the design philosophy behind it and that there's
Python bindings - a circular peg that doesn't fit in the square boxes of this table. Although whatever, that's not important. I'm just happy to
see MultiBit, Electrum and Armory get exposure."

Anyone that wants to see what it looks like can add this to their hosts file:

176.31.24.241  bitcoin.org

Then navigate to http://bitcoin.org