[Bitcoin-development] new bitcoin.org clients page

Alan Reiner etotheipi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:23:08 UTC 2012

Hey, looks good!  I'm glad to see them sorted alphabetically :)

A couple comments:  I don't think the entries for "wallet security" and
"backups" accurately describe Armory.  Wallet Security should say
"Encrypt/Offline" or something to to that effect -- after all, offline
wallets are the holy grail feature of the Armory.  And backups should say
something like "One-time Printable" if it fits within the box.

Otherwise, I really like the layout and design.  Although despite the fact
I enjoy being first on the list, I think Bitcoin-Qt should still go first.
 It is the "reference" client, and I think it's relevant that it is the
"de-facto" client for the majority of users, and the one with the most
quality control and stability.

-Alan