[Bitcoin-development] Roadmap to getting users onto SPV clients

slush slush at centrum.cz
Tue Dec 4 22:23:59 UTC 2012

Jim, perfect idea with some logo indicating wallet compatibility! This
should cover BIP32 + some mnemonic algorithm for easy transferring of
wallets across various clients.

Btw I asked ThomasV for making BIP from his mnemonic algorithm and he
agreed, so I believe some proposal will be here pretty soon.

slush