[Bitcoin-development] Has anyone compiled under MacOS 10.8?

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Dec 27 16:28:59 UTC 2012

The problem mysteriously resurfaced. The magic incantation this time is to add:

unix:*-g++*: QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -fpermissive

to the top. I suspect this may be related to how I am using qmake. To
make it spit out a real makefile instead of an xcode project, I have
to run it like "gmake -spec macx-g++", which perhaps ends up making
gcc stricter than it's supposed to be.