[Bitcoin-development] Announcement: libcoin

Michael Grønager gronager at ceptacle.com
Wed Feb 1 16:20:22 UTC 2012

OK - from your path it looks like linux. What version of Boost do you use. I require 1.47 or 1.48. - I will change that, but it is quite handy for signal_sets - will make an alternative scheme though.

And, as for 0.4 vs 0.5 - I have tried to follow the changes, which were mostly (?) related to the integration of the qt client, which would have to be re-done anyway. Then there were some deadlock fixes, that I don't need ;). A fix for a special attack, that I have included. But I will go over everything again.

Cheers,

On 01/02/2012, at 16:26, Luke-Jr wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:18:32 AM Michael Grønager wrote:
>> libcoin is now in a state ready for its first release, which I would like
>> to share with you!
>
> Looks interesting. However, it doesn't configure for me:
>    http://paste.pocoo.org/show/544135/
>
> I noticed it's forked from bitcoind 0.4.x. Do you plan to merge up to 0.5.x?
>
> Luke

Michael Gronager, PhD
Director, Ceptacle
Jens Juels Gade 33