[Bitcoin-development] Announcement: libcoin

Aidan Thornton makosoft at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:23:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Luke-Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:58:28 AM Michael Grønager wrote:
>> Your CMake cannot find boost - use ccmake or cmake-gui to help it with the
>> location.
>
> I didn't see anything useful in ccmake. Boost is in the standard locations
> (/usr/include/boost/ and /usr/lib/libboost*

The error about not finding boost is a red herring and as far as I can
tell bogus. The problem is that it finds Qt and tries to configure
some Qt code that doesn't seem to have actually been released. Try
http://pastebin.ca/2108766

>> Btw what platform are you using ?
>
> Gentoo

Also, you'll probably need to set BDB_INCLUDE_PATH manually or it
won't find db.h

Hope this helps,
Aidan