[Bitcoin-development] libcoin (HEAD) now supports boost < 1.47 - please test

Michael Grønager gronager at ceptacle.com
Thu Feb 2 13:46:05 UTC 2012

I have added a simplified fall back class to the boost::asio::signal_set. This should enable compilation on platforms with less than bleeding edge versions of Boost. Most notably most of the currently deployed Linux'es that use Boost 1.42.

I also updated the root CMakeLists.txt to only require 1.42. It works for me, but I also recognize the fact that committers machines has some intrinsic magic that just makes things work, hiding actual errors for the them ;)

Please test and feed back.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Gronager, PhD