[Bitcoin-development] BIP 20 Rejected, process for BIP 21N

Matt Corallo bitcoin-list at bluematt.me
Sat Feb 4 17:15:02 UTC 2012

I changed the description of the message parameter to be a bit more
descriptive, however, I dont want to change the name of the parameter
because some clients have already implemented that and I really prefer
to make as minor of changes as possible to this BIP even if it is
officially only a Draft.

Matt