[Bitcoin-development] IRC meeting Tuesday, Feb 14, 21:00 UTC

Gavin Andresen gavinandresen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:49:03 UTC 2012

Tomorrow, Feb 14'th at 21:00 UTC on #bitcoin-dev on Freenode IRC I'd
like to chat about:

Status of BIP 16 support (progress towards 50% hashing power).

Protocol change coming up Feb. 20 (checksums in version messages).

Duplicate coinbase issue (and requiring block height in the coinbase
as a solution).

Then when we're done talking tech we can all send each other bitcoins
with addresses that are cute Valentine's day messages...

Gavin Andresen