[Bitcoin-development] off-topic: bitcoin-forum...

Michael Gronager gronager at ceptacle.com
Sun Feb 19 16:38:05 UTC 2012

I am trying to post on the bitcoin forums (bitcointalk.org), but I am only able to reply and post on some of the regional forums?!?!? On the bitcoin dev and alternative client forums I have no post / reply button...

I don't consider myself an IT illiterate, and I have even tried to create a new user to see if that would help, but no luck....

Can any of you please share with me the secret on how to post there ???

In the expectation of a embarrassingly simple answer...

Michael