[Bitcoin-development] Where to have discussions...

Gavin Andresen gavinandresen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:44:06 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Michael Grønager <gronager at ceptacle.com>wrote:

> PS: I have said so before, but it would *really* be nice if discussions /
> conclusions / irc-summaries were taking place at one place - e.g. at the
> bitcoin-dev mailing list, not at 5-10 different threads in bitcointalk or
> in bip notes or solely on IRC...

I've been trying to move discussions to this mailing list, by starting
conversations here and posting links to the mailing list archives in the
discussion forums just so people know there is a conversation going on.

IRC conversations are great for rapid back-and-forth brainstorming, so I
expect a lot of work to continue getting done via IRC, but once there's
general consensus there I expect issues to migrate here.

Gavin Andresen