[Bitcoin-development] BIP 0020: URI Scheme

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 08:23:51 UTC 2012

I'd state it this way: a spec needs to be minimally complete

The subset implemented by bitcoin-qt allows description of *all* currently
desirable bitcoin transactions.

The rest of the spec is simply other ways to describe the same = redundancy

In case new transaction types are added, the spec obviously needs to be
extended. But not with a zillion ways to write "send XXX coins to YYY".

Anyway, that's my last word about it.

Wladimir