[Bitcoin-development] Random order for clients page

thomasV1 at gmx.de thomasV1 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 9 18:29:43 UTC 2012

I agree with Alan.

I too am happy to see my client listed on bitcoin.org, and I don't mind Bitcoin-Qt being listed first. I have no problem with a "czar" approach if it can solve conflicts.

I believe that it is useful to keep the 'clients' page on bitcoin.org, because it contributes to clarifying the difference between the Bitcoin client and Bitcoin as a protocol/network/ecosystem. It shows that Bitcoin is much more than its original implementation. It is a sign of health.

Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------