[Bitcoin-development] Gitian builds on all platforms using Vagrant/VirtualBox (GH #1597)

Wladimir laanwj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 07:40:13 UTC 2012

Mark,

That's a great development. Virtualbox has less requirements with regard to
specific CPU flags, KVM is really slow without hw virtualization whereas
Virtualbox is usable on older CPUs.

It also means I can do gitian builds together with other running virtualbox
instances. KVM and Virtualbox don't play along well.

Wladimir