[Bitcoin-development] Scalability issues

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:37:27 UTC 2012

> I'd love to know precisely what Bitcoin is doing thats making your
> machine so unhappy... but your configuration is uncommon for bitcoin
> nodes in many distinct ways so it's not clear where to start.

That's why I posted the details of the machine so interested people
could duplicate it if they are working in these areas. Once I'm on new
hardware and playing around I, also, may find some discoveries.

I have no doubt that 'common' is windows seven on core2duo
without ecc and no crypto or hashing for the disk :)