[Bitcoin-development] new bitcoin.org clients page

Amir Taaki zgenjix at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 19:25:30 UTC 2012

This is like the most annoying thing about email. Often with group emails, we'll be having a conversation then someone will click reply instead of group reply and the convo will go on for a while. Eventually I'll realise the persons are missing and add them back in.

On Yahoo mail (which I use for spam/mailing lists), to do reply all involves clicking a tab, scrolling down and clicking Reply All. Normally I instead go through the steps of reply, delete To, re-enter bitco... select drop down, click send.

Anyone know how to make reply all the default in mutt? And how can I exclude it from re-including my own email when I do a group reply so I don't get the same email again.