[Bitcoin-development] new bitcoin.org clients page

Alan Reiner etotheipi at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:56:02 UTC 2012

I think it's perfectly reasonable to debate ordering.  I personally don't
think Armory should be up front, because it's not intended for beginners.
 How's that for honesty?  I don't think anyone is trying to game the system
right now, I think we're trying to come up with a reasonable mechanism for
appealing to new users and get the community more connected.   And make
sure everyone understands the system.

On the other hand, perhaps it's better to take the acceptable 80% solution,
and revise it over time...

Amir, I don't have access to the page.  I've never been able to view it.
 Changing my hosts file doesn't seem to do anything.  Can you just forward
me the text?  I'll send you an approval email.